Monday, June 23, 2008

What I've been working on

Well, with my new obsession with making digital storybooks I finally made some real progress on making a memory book for my sisters and myself about my Dad. It just keeps growing as it seems to be taking on two purposes, our family memories and his genealogy. I have found a wealth of information online about the Miracle family. I have photos of Great Great Grandfathers! My Dad had nothing and was a bit estranged from his family so all I had were a few photos of him as a young man. He literally had a briefcase when he died and nothing else. Anyway, also with Father's Day just passing and my Dad's birthday (June 11th) this has been another tough time in the healing/griefing process for his passing. Working on this book is getting me through it. Helps me feel connected to him.

This is far from done but I wanted to test out the embedded preview so I could share it with my sister as it is so far.

Off to swim lessons with the kiddos. Hope you all have a good day!

Heidi










No comments: