Friday, June 06, 2008

Some posting capabilities are back! Yea!



So, I finally decided to use an old hard drive until my computer is fixed. Which means what? That I can scan and upload photos!! I just don't have any files from before the crash yet. So, I can take new pictures, scan new drawings, etc. I sent in entries to Threadlines and am working on my photos for National Small Art Quilts now, an application for an upcoming art festival (also due today), and my piece for our local fiber show, due on Tuesday! Wow, I don't think I've ever had so many deadlines all at once.

I'll start taking photos and scanning very soon!! So look for pictures!

For now, here is the detail of the piece that the background for my blog title is taken from. The colors are more true to life here:

1 comment:

Jamie Fingal said...

this is a visual stunning piece - the colors jump off the page of your blog. The textures are wonderful and I just want to touch them gently with my fingers.
Jamie