Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Valetine's is coming and starting a Round Robin Challenge



Whew, okay, done with Christmas and 2 birthday parties. Always fun but of course always a bit stressful. My kids are now 3 and 7. Wow, where does the time go. My son had a a blast at his party yesterday.






I decided to add a few items for Valentine's day to my etsy shop. Here they are (to see pricing information, go to www.hmiracle.etsy.com)


Also, my monthly meeting of my Fiber Art Fusion group is tonight and I'm sooo excited. I missed a few at the end of the year last month and the last one I made it to I was not to into it since my Dad had just passed.

But, tonight, i'm feeling like it will be energizing to get some creative inspiration from my artist friends. We will be meeting at a fabulous shop (that I haven't been to yet but heard wonderful things about), Rubber Stamp Fantasy in Marietta, GA. And, we are beginning a round robin that will last an entire year. 12 of us have signed up to create a 9 x 12 piece of fiber art that we circulate through all of us. Anything goes. Buttons, beads, stitching, quilting, painting, foiling. No rules! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

What are you doing today to tap into your creative spirit?

No comments: