Saturday, February 14, 2009

Creativity Parties are Here!!!

I finally completed my preparation for Creativity Play Date Parties! The first five hosts to book parties will be free (not the party, the host, value of $30 to $40!).

Through my own artistic discoveries I have realized that EVERYONE has the ability to be creative. And, I want to share the tremendous joy that finding your inherent creativity can bring.

Each party offers a creative offering and every participant will leave the party with a completed art piece. The projects may be individual or group projects. And, absolutely NO ART EXPERIENCE is necessary!

These parties are perfect for both children and adults, for birthday parties, girls nights out, date night, church groups and even corporate team building exercises.

Some of the offerings include: Doodle to Design, Mixed Media Tote Bags, Watercolor Flowers, Monoprinting, Journal Pillows, Wet Felted Bags, Needle-felted Art and Accessories. I can even help you design a custom offering just for your party.

The great thing about these parties is that it is much less investment than an art course and you will be in a relaxed, fun environment with your friends. I bring all of the supplies to you!

So, if you want to book a party, call me at 404-324-3478 or email me at hmiracle@alum.mit.edu! I can't wait to get started!!! Parties consist of 2 to 3 hours in length with 4 to 10 participants. Cost varies depending on the projects but are either $30 to $40 INCLUDING supplies!

I will list more details on my website very soon.

I live in Woodstock, GA just outside of Atlanta.

No comments: