Friday, February 15, 2008

And, another class


in April at Fiber on a Whim on using watersoluble wax pastels on fabric. April 18th, Friday, 10-1. Can't wait!!!!

Check out the list of classes at www.fiberonawhi.com for more information.

Have a great weekend. I got a new haircut today and I'm trying to make the best of it although my husband is calling me "bro" and my daughter says I have "circle hair like my Miller" (her brother). My hair hasn't been this short since I was 3 years old. It will take some getting used to. No laughing when you see me!!

And, Paula, if you see this photo, don't worry, that's the original photo of the fish. There are beads added and it will be completed next week! It just makes a good example of the watercolor crayons on fabric. :)

1 comment:

Jules said...

I LOVE the fish!

Wish I could take the bowls class.