Monday, November 05, 2007

Two Upcoming Craft Shows this Month

Hi guys,

Anyone who is in the Atlanta area the next two weekends should come out and start their holiday shopping, hint, hint. I'll have a booth at the Bizarre Bazaar this Saturday, November 10th, 710 Arnold Mill Road in Woodstock at the Arnold Mill Elementary School. I've got all kinds of goodies ready to go including lots of magnets, two coloring books of my artwork, new felted items (bowls, pencil holders, small bags, pins, coasters) and all of my drawings and pastel art on paper and canvas.

The following weekend, on Sunday, November 18th, I will be at Artisans at the Etz at Congregation Etz Chaim Temple, 11am to 6 pm, 1190 Indian Hills Parkway in Marietta. There are fun things for the kids to do and I have heard great things about this show.

Hope to see you there!

Heidi

No comments: