Thursday, November 15, 2007

Feeling Much Better

Hello again,

I'm feeling much better with the passing of time. I have spent my days mostly at my computer doing family history/genealogy. I have discovered so much including a group of distant cousins that have online family trees with photos of my grandparents, great grandparents, great-great grandparents, great-great uncles, etc. I even got up the nerve to call a half-brother I have never met to let him know of our father's passing. My father had nothing when he died. Literally. I had a few photos, about 4 to be exact, of him from before he was married to my Mother. Learning some of his history is easing the pain and keeping my mind occupied.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. As I said in the previous post, the shining light in all of this has been finding out how much my friends care for me.

Heidi

No comments: