Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Holidays everyone!





I just got through the first wave of holiday craziness this past weekend. I had my daughter's 3rd birthday party combination Christmas gift exchange with my family. We leave for Minnesota for Christmas with my in-laws this coming weekend. I love it but I'll also be glad when it's all over.

I'm still spending my creative time drawing and digitally coloring images. And, huge amounts of time on etsy promoting my artwork and my shop. so if you wonder where I am or what I have made recently, visit the shop and you will see it there.

Here is my daughter's Dora cake. Not to bad for a quick cake. She looks a little crazy in the eyes but my daughter was thrilled so that's all that matters right?

And, I bet you didn't know I'm also a chipmunk! Look at that face! I couldn't get the match to light!

And, here are a few of my latest little drawings.

I hope everyone is finishing up their holiday shopping and are able to enjoy the warmth and love of their friends and family this year. I miss my Dad but I'm happy to be surrounded by all the people I love.

No comments: