Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Computer Woes

My computer died a few weeks ago and I"m going crazy without the ability to download or scan photos of my artwork. I can't add items to my Etsy shop, I can't post photos on my blog, I can't send pictures of works in progress to friends for feedback. Thank goodness my husband was able to set me up temporarily with internet and email capabilities.

I just wanted to post to let you all know why you haven't seen any new photos lately. I am still drawing lots of angel figures in black ink. I hae also been working on one on fabric with my watercolor crayons.

I recently attended a meeting of the Georgia chapter of the Surface Design Association and met some really talented and inspiring artists. I'm excited to get more involved with the group.

I'm busy planning the 2008 Art at the Mill event for my son's school. I co-chaired it last year and it was a ton of work but a huge success. I'm looking forward to making it even better this year. so, if you are an artist in the Atlanta area, send me an email if you are available February 5th, 2008. We are looking for new and exciting mediums/techniques/artists to include in the event.Seriously, if you have questions send me an email and Ill give you more information.

I'm hoping to have something finished by Saturday for the Form not Function exhibit. Not sure if I'm going to make it yet.

Go out and have some fun today. Have a coffee break and do some doodling! Dig in your garden. Just do something creative! I promise, it will make you feel good.:)

Heidi

No comments: