Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fiber Art Fusion-Hope Exhibit Opening





Hi again,

Last Thursday evening was the opening for Fiber Art Fusion's member exhibit. It turned out beautifully. A special thanks goes to Rebecca Reasons-Edwards (the beautiful blonde in the photos), President and founder of the group. Her vision led to this event after only about a year and a half as a group. I took a few photos, but forgot to take one of my own piece. I'll post more when I can. I hope to go back and take some more photos soon.

So, if you live in the area (Marietta, GA) check out the exhibit at The Art Place. I believe it runs through the 23rd.

This weekend there are several events worth checking out--The East Cobb Quilt Guild exhibit, the Creative ARts Guild Festival in DAlton, GA (I have a booth there), and the Roswell Arts FEstival. So, if you are looking for something fun to do this weekend there are plenty of choices.

Sleep well everyone,

Heidi

1 comment:

Judy said...

Heidi,
Looks like a wonderful show! You guys did a great job!!
Every piece looks great, but who's is that fabulous large piece in your last picture?