Thursday, February 22, 2007

FiberArt for a Cause 2007 Invitational Reverse Auction almost here!

Hello,

Well, it's been the busiest month ever but I did manage to finish my piece for Virginia Spiegel's upcoming fundraiser, the Fiberart for a Cause Reverse Auction. Here is the piece I donated for the event. I titled it "Content in Her Own Skin". I had fun making her and I hope she finds a happy home or a home to make happy. 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society. There will be pre-sale day on March 9. The auction dates are March 12 through the 16th. For details on how to participate, see the information on Virginia's webpage (http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/NewFiles/ACS/ReverseAuction2007.html). Hoping to finish a piece tonight to send in for the ArtMarkings exhibit through PAQA!













Take care,

Heidi

1 comment:

Dianne said...

She is just toooo gorgeous! Love her facial expression - very serene.