Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Dance!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I have several reasons to celebrate. First, my piece, Stitch Frenzy, won the Juror's Choice Award #1 in the National Small Art Quilts Exhibit currently running at The Main Street Gallery in Groton, NY. Yippeeee!!!! Check it out online if you like:

www.mainstreetgal.com/lnkname/Fiber%20Art/7663/&pos=5&pos=35

And, I recently added (or really started) my fiber art collection with a piece from Virginia Spiegel!!! Excellent!!!

School starts tomorrow for my first grader and then in another week by 2 1/2 year old will be in school a few mornings a week. Getting excited about having time to myself again to create art (and get my teeth cleaned and my hair cut!). Althought, I really enjoyed my summer with the kids. We had a blast. Way too short.

Have a great week everyone! I'll be busy finishing my piece for the Hope exhibit coming up very soon. Eeek..

Heidi

No comments: